Practice Nurse Needed!
At Central Health Clinic we provide integrated multidisciplinary patient centred care that is responsive to local community needs and priorities. We take pride in offering high quality, best practice, team-based care.
Due to rapid growth, another position has become available for an experienced registered nurse with general practice experience to join our team in our Sunshine Clinic. This role undertakes all aspects of practice nursing in a friendly environment with excellent working conditions.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in general practice nursing and be confident in:
- CDM – GPMP, TCA and >75 health assessments;
- Wound care;
- Maintaining clinical data management using Best Practice software;
- Managing the clinical environment – infection control;
- Cold chain management;
- Accreditation processes;
- Ordering medical supplies – stock rotation;
- Promotion of healthcare – recalls and reminders;
- Providing patients with appropriate information and education;
- Maintaining and utilising accurate information systems such as client recall, computer systems, data and other records required for effective management of clients; and\
- Prioritising the delivery of preventative programs, health checks and screenings whenever possible;
The role also focusses on collaboration and teamwork ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of the treatment room, while providing an exceptional standard of care for the patients.
The successful applicant will have superior interpersonal skills and a strong focus on patient needs, have a sound knowledge of general practice nursing, be punctual, flexible and possess a proven ability to work autonomously.
The role requires a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position, and a demonstrated ability to multi-task, have superior communication skills and high attention to detail.
If you are interested, please forward you Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com.
|Job Category||General Practitioner|