Types of MINOR SURGERY
- Wound suturing
- Wound management
- Excision of skin lesions
- Ingrown toenails
- Insertion and removal of Implants contraceptive rods
- Minor Fracture treatment
Doctors at Central Health can perform minor procedures in well-equipped treatment rooms and on occasions a nurse will assist. Our Centre uses disposable instruments. We offer full skin checks and lesion removal.
Some of the minor procedures we provide are:
- Excisions of skin cancers and lesions (including lipomas, cysts, etc.)
- Resections of ingrown toenails
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Removal and planting inserts
- Contraceptive depts administration
- Drainage of cysts or abscesses
- Injections of joints
- Hormone Implants
- Treatment of warts and papilloma with liquid nitrogen
Our equipment is either disposable or sterilised by offsite autoclaving to the required standards. Minor procedures, such as excisions and suturing require a longer consult.
Please ensure you advise our reception staff upon making an appointment so that we can ensure adequate time is allowed with your doctor. Please discuss with the receptionist what fees may apply.